Friday, March 27, 2009

About the Founder

My name is Oladimeji Adenle, I graduated from Yaba College of Technology, Yaba Lagos where I earned my Higher National Diploma Award in Mechanical Engineering with lower credit honor in November 2000I started deadevelopers when I was in College, which is a small for profit idea development outfit committed to help fellow student to design and develop mechanical projects especially those gave by our projects supervisors. When I found if difficult to get job after I left school I changed it to public partnership business. Which aim is to set up a systematic approach to the end of poverty by taking 5 steps.Oladimeji has a background in personnel and charitable organizations and is a father of one kid. I spent my childhood with a Guardian who is small scale farmer I was born been creative and so far I have successfully invented the following machines.
loneliness I guess is one of the major factor towards fulfillment of my dream job. I love inventing and am looking forward to inventing more devices

No comments:

Post a Comment